Demo Request History
Getting info for CourseID: 4387
PHYS 1425 002: General Physics I
MWF 10:00-10:50 Room 203 Stephen Thornton
- I need a racquetball and bag of M&M peanuts
I note that the demonstration record of Spring 2011 demos does not list the section number for PHYS 1425.
- Let me use Lou's friction box and wall board. I need 0-40 N spring scale. Please set up TV to look at it. I need large blocks of wood to show.
- Coefficient of Friction
- I need the string and ball to swing around my head. I need the bowling ball and broom. Please set up a camera to look at the bowling ball and broom on the floor near the entrance where the students walk in.
- I would like an empty cardboard box about 1-2 foot on a side.
- Duffusion demo. I also need a pot of water boiling. I will drop two pieces of metal (I have the metal) into pot so they both are at 100 C. I need two Styrofoam cups with equal amounts of room temperature water. I need thermometers in both cups that can be read on the room TV.
- video - Boiling by Cooling
- video - Boiling by Reducing Pressure