Demo Request History
Getting info for CourseID: 5182
PHYS 1425 002: General Physics I
MWF 10:00-10:50 Room 203 Xiaochao Zheng
- Sorry for the late notice. Can I just have that tray of white and blue beads, another container for collecting (all) the beads, and a small foam cup to scoop the beads. Please? Thanks!
- I will need:
1) A baseball (or a similar ball that bounces)
2) A meter stick (as tall as me or slightly longer/shorter).
- video - Spinning Tray
- Centripetal Acceleration
(I will also need the block for static friction measurement (the one with the ramp). I will put the block on the spinning platform and show that it will "fly off" when the static friction isn't enough for the centripetal force needed.
- Cavendish Balance Model
(Can I have the AtWood machine with one pulley, and two 1-kg masses, hanging on the two sides?)
- I also need:
1) Executive toy ball pendulum
2) Nice to have: Two balls with equal diameter but different masses for demonstrating elastic collision.
3) The least to have: the bouncing ball.
- Ballistic Pendulum
- Fire Extinguisher Rocket Cart
- There is an elastic collision demo where two balls are placed on top of each other (a small one on the top, big one at the bottom), both dropped to the ground. The rebound height of the small ball is 9 times that of the big ball. Where can I find this demo?
A bike wheel.
A bouncing ball.
- video - Center of Mass of Virginia
- Can I have all the demos I requested originally for Monday March 17th? Thanks