Demo Request History
Getting info for CourseID: 1758
PHYS 304: Physics of the Human Body
TR 11:00-12:15 Room 205 Pocanic
- Three viscosity demos:
1. Two beakers, one with H2O, other w. glycerin
- falling marbles.
2. Parabolic profile of the Bunsen burner flame.
3. Laminar flow in a vat of glycerin.
- Dear Mike and Roger, I could not find any record of demos of osmosis, though I seem to recall that we did one last year. If there is (are) such demo(s), I'd like to use them in Phys 304 on Thu, 24 March, or Tue, 29 March. Thanks, Dinko P.
- I couldn't find the explicit listing for the "Model of the Eye" with adjustable lens-to-retina distance and corrective lenses.
- Arago's (Poisson's) Spot
(I didn't get to show this demo last time; as before, please set up to illustrate also the Rayleigh criterion for resolution. Thanks, D.P.
- Image Retention