Demo Request History
Getting info for CourseID: 4226
PHYS 1610 100: Intro Phys I:Mechanics & Special Rel
MWF 09:00-09:50 Room 204 Keith Williams
- I was thinking to have a bicycle wheel (or something) with a test tube full of water taped to a spoke, so that when it spins, the water stays in, but as it slows down, the water comes out. I think I can put this together myself on the morning of 9/12. If you have a spinning wheel or something, that'd work well.
- video - Loop - the - Loop
- For phys 1610 on 9/14, could I have a mass on a string hanging from the ceiling? Just need a simple conical pendulum.... something amusing. I can put it together myself. Keith Wms.
- video - Hanging Masses
- I need the "executive toy" and two bowling balls for my lecture, thanks!
- There used to be a big styrofoam thing used for center of mass demos. It had lights in it. I loved that thing! Do we still have it??? If not I could use the other CM toys and CM of Virginia....
- video - Battering Ram Collisions
- Guys, please CANCEL my air track demo for today, I won't need it. I will need it next Monday. Sorry for the confusion!
- Reaction Cars